San Francisco Bay Area News, Traffic, Weather, Classifieds, Media, Sports, Government,
Message Boards and Much More
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Video's
You know you're living in the 2000's when: -
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends
is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still
answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you
accidentally insert a 392to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and
worked for three different companies.
9. Your company's welcome sign is attached with Velcro.
10. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
11. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more
likely to get long-service awards.
13. Board members salaries are higher than all the
Third World countries annual budgets combined.
14. Interviewees, despite not having relevant knowledge or
terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.
15. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
16. Your supervisor gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with
latest features, while you have time to go for lunch while yours
17. Being sick is defined as you cant walk or you're in hospital.
18. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff
your department desperately needs,
but they can afford four full-time management consultants
advising your bosses boss on strategy.
19. Your relatives and family describe your job as 3works with
AND THE CLINCHERS ARE...
20. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
21. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your
22. It crosses your mind that your jokes group may
have seen this list already, but you donut have time
to check so you forward it anyway.
23. You got this email from a friend that never talks
to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the
If you are trying to access a media file, and it does not show, you may need to download the player.
Click here to check out our FREE on-line games
Copyright © 2017 BayWideWeb.com, All rights reserved.