San Francisco Bay Area News, Traffic, Weather, Classifieds, Media, Sports, Government,
Message Boards and Much More
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3 | Page 4 | Video's
1. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars
and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?
2. I'm not 40-something. I'm $39.95, plus shipping and handling.
3. In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the
world IS weird and people take Prozac to make it seem normal.
4. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I
have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to
5. How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but
it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
6. You read about all these terrorists -- most of them came here
legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as
long as 10-15 years. Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are
two days late with a video and those people are all over you.
Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.
If you are trying to access a media file, and it does not show, you may need to download the player.
Click here to check out our FREE on-line games
Copyright © 2017 BayWideWeb.com, All rights reserved.